More ways to Save
CHELCO Co-Op Connections
We are a participating member of the Co-Op Connections Program offered by CHELCO. For more information regarding the Co-op Connection, please visit This Link.
Military discounts are available for residential Military family homes. This means if you are an active duty or retired member of the Military, you can save even more on our installation!
Funding & Financing
Evest, FL is not a rebate or discount… rather a funding source for projects that include insulation. Be sure to visit them to apply online.
Applicable Federal Tax Credits
Although the filing details can change from year to year, generally, homeowners making energy saving home improvements have potential to qualify for a federal tax credit. Listed below are several of the criteria and details for tax credit. (for years 2012 & 2013)
→ Current information for this type of rebate can be found via this link.
- Must be installed between January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2013
- Credit is available for spray foam, cellulose & fiberglass insulation
- Must be for taxpayer’s principal residence, except for geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, and small wind energy systems (where second homes & rentals qualify) Second homes and rentals do not qualify for insulation energy saving improvement
- $500 is the maximum total amount that can be claimed for all products placed in service in 2012-2013 for home improvements including insulation. Home energy improvements not subject to cap include geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, fuel cells, and small wind energy systems and the credit for these is expected to remain intact until 2016
- Must have a manufactures certification statement and paid receipt included with your tax return and tax form 5695 to qualify for credit
- If you are building a new home, you can qualify for tax credit for geothermal heat pumps, photovoltaics, solar water heaters, small wind energy systems and fuel cells, but not the tax credit for windows, doors, insulation, roofs, HVAC, or non-solar water heaters
- Any energy tax credits taken since 2005 are included in the cap of 2013. If you have ever qualified for one and received less than $500, then you qualify to receive the remaining difference up to $500 for windows, doors, insulation, roofs, HVAC, or non-solar water heaters
2012 & 2013 Manufacturers certification statements in addition to tax form 5695 are available to all our customers. Contact our office at 850-685-9709 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your forms. Above is a short summary of the new tax credit regulations. For full qualifications please visit https://www.irs.gov.